1. Material Grade: W1.
2. Tungsten purity: 99.95%.
3. Density: no less than 19.1g/cm3.
4. Size: 0.1mm~100mm thickness x 50-600mm width x 50-1000mm length.
5. Surface: Black, chemical cleaned or machined/ground.
6. Tungsten Sheets Feature: High melting point, High-density, high temperature oxidation resistance, long service life, resistance to corrosion, High quality, workability.
7. Applications of pure tungsten plate / tungsten sheet: Tungsten plate mainly used in manufacturing electric light source and electric vacuum parts, boats, heatshield and heat bodies in high temperature furnace , Medical diagnosis and treatment equipment ;as a means of high temperature heating element and high temperature structure parts; to product tungsten spiral for vacuum evaporation and making tungsten sputtering target.
There is an increasing demand of tungsten material from the electronics, nuclear, and aerospace industries for materials that maintain reliability under ever-increasing temperature conditions. Because its properties meet these requirements, tungsten also is experiencing an increasing demand.
Characteristics that support the demand for tungsten in many electronics applications are its:
● Strength and stiffness at high temperatures.
● Good thermal conductivity.
● Low thermal expansion.
● Low emissivity.
Furnace parts, Semiconductor Base Plates, Components for Electron Tubes, Emission Cathodes for Electron Beam Evaporation, Cathodes and Anodes for Ion Implantation, Tubes / Boats for Sintering of Capacitors, Targets for X-ray Diagnostics, Crucibles, Heating Elements, X-ray Radiation Shielding, Sputtering Targets, Electrodes.